Since its founding in 1880, USC has grown into a top-tier private research institution, with all the resources of a large, urban university and the nurturing environment of a small liberal arts college. Students thrive in interdisciplinary, learner-centered curricula that uniquely prepare them to face the challenges of the 21st century.
Whether your passion is art or anthropology, computer science or the life sciences, you will have opportunities to explore, to challenge and to distinguish yourself.
Learn more about our university at the About USC website.
Our top-tier academic programs allow you to:
- Pursue unique combinations of majors and minors, even double majors across top-ranked programs in virtually every field.
- Study abroad in 50+ cities on 5 continents.
- Thrive in an interdisciplinary curriculum that will challenge you make connections across disparate fields of study.
- Learn from our outstanding full-time tenured and tenure-track faculty.
- Enjoy access to facilities and technologies that rival those of professional settings.
- Participate in ground-breaking research, earn fellowships or scholarships.
150+ Majors & Minors
26 Average Class Size
8:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
Our Schools & Programs
At USC, you can select from a wide array of options and be challenged across a broad range of ideas, both inside and outside the classroom.
Click on a school below to explore the programs offered:
”There's no wrong combination of major and minor, and students are always encouraged to learn more about every field of study”