FAQs: Contact Us

How do I find out who my admission counselor is? Is it okay to contact that person and how do I do so?

To find the counselor who covers your school or area, please visit our Find Your USC Admission Counselor page. This counselor will serve as your primary point of contact with USC, and you are welcome to contact him or her at the phone number or e-mail address provided.

How do I contact the school or department I am interested in applying to?

Each school or department has its own admission staff who will be happy to assist you. Visit that school’s or department’s website and look for the Admission or Contact Us link.

How do I sign up for a campus tour or visit program?

Please visit our On-Campus Programs page and choose the program you would like to attend. (Prospective transfer students should visit our On-Campus Programs page for transfer applicants.) Alternatively, you can call (213) 740-6605 to schedule a campus tour.

How do I email the Office of Admission?

The Office of Admission can be emailed here.

We receive more than 50,000 e-mail messages annually, so it may take us a few days to respond. Alternatively, you can speak to a telephone counselor by calling (213) 740-1111 (weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time).

How do I request information about USC through the mail or by e-mail?

Prospective students can add themselves to the USC Admission mailing list by completing the Request for Information form.

What address should I use to send items to the Office of Admission via express or overnight mail?

Express and overnight mail should be sent to:

USC Office of Admission
3601 South Flower
Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0911

How do I cancel or withdraw my application for admission if I have decided not to apply to or enroll at USC?

Please call the Office of Admission at (213) 740-1111 or email us to withdraw your application.

How do I contact the Financial Aid Office? What is the Financial Aid Office's fax number?

See Contacting the Financial Aid Office for full details.

If my mailing address has changed, how should I update your mailing list and my admission records?

To change your address, please contact us at (213) 740-1111 or send us an email. If you email us, please put "Address Change" in the subject line of your message.