Here are the steps you need to take to accept our offer of admission and enroll at USC:
- Enrollment Commitment Deposit and Form: By May 1
- Visit you.usc.edu to complete the Enrollment Commitment form and submit your nonrefundable $300 deposit.
- Your deposit will be credited toward your tuition when you register for classes.
- Financial Aid: ASAP
Make sure you have completed all the steps necessary to apply for financial aid. You must submit:
- The CSS PROFILE.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Any additional documents or information requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Housing: By May 1
- Visit USC Housing to apply or to find more information.
- Even if you have not yet decided to attend USC, we encourage you to apply for housing as soon as possible.
- Orientation: ASAP
Visit the Orientation Programs website to make your reservation.* By attending Orientation, you can:
- Familiarize yourself with campus and student life;
- Meet faculty members; and
- Receive academic advisement and register for your first semester of classes.
- Transcripts and AP/IB Results: ASAP
- Submit your final high school transcripts to the Office of Admission as soon as they become available. Transcripts must show your date of graduation.
- Mail official AP/IB results to the USC Articulation Office. Please visit www.usc.edu/dept/ARR for more information.